Direct Support Professionals
Arc Human Services is seeking Direct Support Professionals to join our team!
Opportunities in Allegheny- Beaver and Washington Counties!
Flexible Hours! Full Time - Part Time - PER DIEM- Overtime Available!
$15 per hour!
Up to a $250 Sign-on Bonus available!
Are you looking for a meaningful job that provides a dynamic work environment,
opportunity for advancement and the chance to make a difference in the lives of
others? Arc Human Services is a premier provider of intellectual and development
disability and mental illness supports. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to
improving the lives of those we serve since 1952.
This position ensures the health and safety of program participants by providing varying levels of personal care within a community home setting including cooking, cleaning, transportation, community engagement, dispensing medications, supporting goals, and accurate documentation of care. This position is responsible for assisting in the development of independent living skills, behavior strategies, self-advocacy and prepares participants to become more independent in their homes and communities.
• Full time, part time, per diem flexible shifts available
• Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Company paid life and disability insurances
• 401K Retirement Plans with 5% employer match
• Non Profit employee discounts and eligibility for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
• Opportunity to work overtime and holiday bonuses
• Experience helpful, but not necessary- Complete PAID training provided
• 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Ability to pass background checks, physical, TB (ALL company paid!)
Arc Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.