Salary range $60,000-$70,000 per year
Please apply online at www.archumanservices.org. You may also send resume to email@example.com.
We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve since 1952.
Are you looking for a meaningful job that provides a dynamic work environment,
opportunity for advancement and the chance to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of
others? Arc Human Services is a premier provider of intellectual and development
disability and mental illness supports.
Accumulates payroll data to maintain payroll records by performing the following duties.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, sales or piecework, taxes, insurance, payroll related accounts payable, and all payroll employee information.
- Reviews payroll system input forms (time sheets) enters data into the system when needed, prepares payroll to be posted to the general ledger.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects any errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Correct wage allocation for employees transferring between departments of the personnel action forms submitted by the supervisor of the employee.
- Prepares reports out of the payroll system for audit and cost reporting purposes.
- Keeps records of the payrolls.
- Prepares and issues paychecks through the payroll system.
- Prepares and records payroll entries into accounting software system.
- Analyzes payroll reports and corrects errors/miscodes.
- Handles year end audit requests and provides all requested payroll data and 401k data in a timely manner.
- Prepares quarterly workers comp reporting, reconciles to UC-2s, handles year end workers comp audit
- Keeps up-to-date on all federal, state and local tax regulations and reviews annual IRS publications pertaining to processing payroll, wage and withholding calculations and taxability of benefits.
- All other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor�s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting; or three years of experience in the maintenance of payroll records involving the application of accounting or fiscal principles and practices in a non-profit setting; or One to three years of direct non-profit accounting experience and an Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Administration; or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training as approved by the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
ADP Certification preferred.
� Full time
� Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurances
� Generous Paid Time Off
� Company paid life and disability insurances
� 401K Retirement Plans with 5% employer match
� Non Profit employee discounts and eligibility for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
Arc Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.