Central Valley School District
Full-Time (10-month employee)
Qualifications: MS or PhD in School Psychology and a valid PA School
Psychologist Certificate PK-12 required. Prior Experience as a school
Psychologist preferred. Send credentials to include cover letter, resume,
clearances and three letters of reference.
Information should be submitted to:
Dr. Nicholas Perry
160 Baker Road Ext.
Monaca, PA 15061
Deadline: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
MissionThe Central Valley School District is committed to educational excellence.
VisionThe Central Valley School District will be the leading educational model fostering individual success for all students.
- We believe education is a collaborative partnership among students, staff, family and community members.
- We believe students, staff, family and community members are accountable for educational excellence.
- We believe all students can learn and achieve success.
- We believe every student deserves an exemplary education that meets his or her individual needs.
- We believe a positive learning environment and high expectations challenge students to reach their highest individual potential.
- We believe quantifiable and measurable goals are established and met through evidence- based and data-driven decision making.
- We believe integrity, honesty and transparency are the foremost priorities in the education of all students.
- We believe technology integration enhances the learning environment.
- We believe students learn best from highly qualified, dedicated professionals who implement innovative teaching practices.