Child Therapist / Assistant Evaluator Position
Assistant Evaluator for Psychological Evaluations Master's Degree Required
Community Psychiatric Centers – Pittsburgh, PA.
Seeking a Master's level therapist to work part-time conducting therapy with children diagnosed with behavioral health issues such as ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression, and assist part-time in conducting evaluations.
Master's Degree in Psychology or related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test Administration
- Clinical Interview
- Data collection and analysis
- Report Writing
- Understanding of ABA preferred
- REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field.
- Experience working with children.
Will need FBI, Child Abuse, and State Police Clearances
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place