Customer Service Manager
Rated One of the 2021 & 2022 Top Workplaces in the Greater Pittsburgh Area
Job Summary: This is a working manager position that the coordinators will report too. This person will have the responsibility of providing and maintaining outstanding customer service with our customers, while leading and training the coordinators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Customer Service Responsibility:
Responsible for departmental employees’ effective and timely customer communications. Ensure customers receive accurate and detailed paperwork, including inspection reports in a timely manner.
- Productivity Improvement:
Responsible for training personnel, building a team with the skillset and customer service focus to support and growth of the company. Ensures that fair and effective performance measurements are assigned and that employees are motivated to achieve and/or exceed their assigned goals and objectives. Conducts employee evaluations and/or communicates performance improvement strategies and actions with the Department Manager.
- Employee Development:
Empowers, organizes, and develops Customer Service Coordinators into a cohesive and effective team, trained and motivated to grow the business. Identifies areas such as sales skills, business and product knowledge, and customer service where training and development can enhance the department’s ability to meet current and future business needs.
- Safety Compliance:
Ensures that all employees comply with company safety standards.
- Hire and Train New Employees.
- Cross Training of Current Coordinators.
- Conduct Annual Employee Performance Reviews.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Surveys and the Complaint Process.
- Liaison between other departments and Customer Service Coordinators to maintain scheduling and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the daily responsibilities of the coordinators.
- Identify and resolve customer problems.
- Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Hold monthly departmental meetings with the Customer Service Coordinators.
- Attend weekly management meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience scheduling and routing.
- 2-3 years of exceptional customer service experience.
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Self-Motivated Team Player.
- Current driver license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both computerized and verbal.
- Computer skills: Intermediate computer skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Employee must be within good standings in current position – attendance, work ethic, etc.
- Reports to the Service Department Manager.
- Improve department efficiencies.
- Develop cost saving and problem-solving solutions to support company.
- Schedule support for Customer Service Coordinators.
- Determine department issues and aid in development of solutions for concerns.
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction for internal and external customers.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits following 30 days of employment
- Paid PTO during your first year
- 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with company-matched funds
- Company-logo work attire provided
- Company-paid life insurance, long term disability insurance, and AD&D
- Option to purchase supplemental benefits
- Possibility to get company vehicle when able to work independently
- Referral Program
-Direct Applicants Only -No Third-Party Recruiters-
Fire Fighter Sales and Service Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran, or military status.