Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Administrator
Rated One of the 2020 & 2021 Top Workplaces in the Greater Pittsburgh Area
Fire Fighter Sales and Service Co. is well-established company that sells, services, installs and inspects fire prevention products such as extinguishers, suppression systems, alarm systems, sprinkler systems in commercial buildings.
Job Summary: The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator is responsible for understanding Fire Fighter Sales and Service Company’s objectives, in order to identify areas of improvement, and manage all aspects of a Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Managing the software testing process, including devising test plans, and creating test cases.
- Collaborating with team members during all phases of the project cycle to ensure processes are running smoothly.
- Establishing programs to ensure data validity through the routine review of accounts, leads, territory assignments and other reporting fields.
- Building Microsoft Dynamics reports and dashboards for the marketing strategies including reports for Management, and field technicians.
- Work with management team to maintain a CRM product backlog.
- Developing ad hoc reports using data from other databases including Great Plains and FirePro.
- Analyzing and present findings on data collected.
- Investigate data quality issues in Microsoft Dynamics and across connected applications.
- Importing leads, contacts, and other data into Microsoft Dynamics.
- With the sales team, create and train for the operating procedures for CRM processes.
- Performing quality assurance functions to validate data and procedural changes.
- Partner with other teams to provide strategic insights and apply data consistencies across the organization.
- Strategically build account hierarchies.
- Designing CRM best practice solutions.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics sandboxes across different teams for testing, updates, experiments with connected applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Training end users.
- Available and responsive to questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics product knowledge and at least 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics Administration.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud and CDP.
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics Administrator.
- Active in the Microsoft Dynamics community.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamic configuration changes.
- DevOps/release management experience.
- Excellent project and change management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Strong, professional, and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Performing various other duties as assigned.
- Any and all additional responsibilities that may be asked by the manager of the department or others.
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits following 30 days of employment
- Paid PTO during your first year
- 7 paid holidays
- 401K plan with company-matched funds
- Business casual office environment
- Company-logo work attired provided
- Company-paid life insurance, long term disability insurance
- Optional supplemental benefits
- Referral program
Direct Applicants Only -No Third Parties Recruiters-
Fire Fighter Sales and Service Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran, or military status.