IT Sales Executive
As an Information Technology Sales Executive, you are responsible for analyzing an environment and selling hardware and software solutions tailored to customers’ business and technology needs. Your primary objective is to expand the base of accounts, along with assisting the entire sales team, by enhancing their selling skills and learning all products and services provided by Ford Business Machines, achieving and/or surpassing assigned quotas, and complying with all company policies. You must be driven with motivation to succeed.
• Maintains and establishes business partnership with both new and existing customers
• New business prospecting and development, including cold calling on the phone and in person
• Prepares presentations, proposals, and bid specifications
• Attends trainings and associated workshops to increase product knowledge, as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing
• Provide trainings and support to the entire sales team, in order to provide them the understanding and knowledge to find proper IT opportunities
• Participates in trade shows, exhibits, open houses, and product demonstrations, promoting company image, products, and services
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years business to business, outside sales experience is required
• 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology Sales or Managed Services
• Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and acceptable driving record is necessary
Ford Business Machines offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base-salary, high commissions, bonus program, uncapped earning potential, and more. This is a full-time position with career stability, outstanding training and development, and long-term opportunity for advancement.