Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
About GAMMA Sports: A small family-owned business with over 40 years of history developing innovative products and advancing the skills of racquet sports players of all levels. We started manufacturing tennis string and have grown into the explosive pickleball industry. Our offices are located on an island close to downtown Pittsburgh with beautiful views and surrounded by nature.
What it is like to work here: We believe in putting our people first. We demonstrate this with five weeks of PTO as a standard for all our employees. Our company culture is based on celebrating the wins, even the small ones. We work as a team to collaborate on solving problems with creative solutions.
A day in the life: As the Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist, you are the frontline for getting our products to the customer. You will need to pick, pack, and ship customer orders quickly and accurately. Move products safely using powered equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and scissor lifts. Utilize basic math skills in a variety of instances.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing and able to work overtime as required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
- willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Able to climb and descend stairs safely
- Willing and able to safely operate powered equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jack, or scissor lift)
Monday - Friday
- 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- 25 days of PTO per employee per year(prorated for the first year)
- 8-9 holidays per year
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Medical Reimbursement plan
- Flex spending plan options
- Free snacks onsite with catered lunch options quarterly.
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities