Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Howard Hanna Mortgage Company is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join their growing team! This position offers competitive pay, generous PTO/Vacation, and so much more!
To work directly with the President and assist in various tasks/projects. The position requires high level organizational talents, multi-tasking abilities, along with the ability to correlate data with project analyst type expertise. The role requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The capacity to work independently and to thrive in changing, fast paced, peak performance environment will be pivotal to candidate’s success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Effective communication and regular interaction with both internal and external stakeholders/vendors
- Answer all calls coming into the Howard Hanna Mortgage Services customer service line
- Ascertains the nature and priority of incoming phone calls and emails; accurately records messages, and transfers calls / responds to emails as necessary.
- Communicates in person and through correspondence with President’s contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Composes and types correspondence; creates presentations, organizational charts; meeting minutes
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements.
- Creates organizational processes.
- prioritizes, and summarizes the content of incoming materials, information, special requests, and meetings.
- Updating input relating to company databases, compile reports (internal, investors, compliance related)
- Involvement in preparation for regular audits and investor requests
- Third Party Service Provider Interactions
- Maintain contact list for vendors
- New Hire on-boarding
- Request credentials for new employees to various operating systems including: LenderX, Factual Data, Open Close, IDS, Motivity, Equifax, Fraudguard, New Hire Compliance Courses, etc.
- Request computers, phone numbers, desk/computer moves, Building access, etc. for a new employee
- Approved and submit vendor invoices to accounting for timely payment
- Research past due payments
- Contact potential new appraisers, obtain vetting package, check investors, exclusionary lists and submit packages for review to underwriting manager
- Submit appraisals to EAD/UCDP portals as needed/ address LenderX EAD/UCDP portal errors as needed
- Submitting appraisal invoices to AVID for payment of appraisals
- Address any appraiser questions or problems-update appraisal orders in LenderX as needed for fees or dates
- Maintain LenderX- Appraiser connection updates as advised, new appraisers & add/remove users
- Main point of contact for most appraisers
- Track Gamma appraisal orders- send monthly report to Operations Manager
- Maintain adverse action queue
- Cancel any services, complete HMDA if needed, refund accordingly and mail Adverse Action letters
- Staffing updates
- Maintain birthday list and send birthday cards to Operations staff
- Maintain and distribute monthly new hire list to all company
- Maintain and verify month end staff count
- Send daily “out of office” list
- Maintain HHMS organization chart
- Office Copiers/Printers
- add users, schedule maintenance/repair services and order supplies
- Corporate credit card
- Reconcile corporate card monthly
- Takes initiative on projects; appropriately research matters as directed by the President
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by employee’s supervisor and/or management
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must have previous experience in a high-level support role, with proven clerical, organizational, statistical, project management and administrative skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize, take initiative, and be flexible to changing situations.
- Highly Proficient with Excel; including pivot tables
- demonstrate proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to approach projects with creativity and intellectual stimulation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with discretion in relation to private and confidential business matters.
- Must possess good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- College degree preferred
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com