Director of Recruiting
Howard Hanna is seeking a Director of Recruiting. This position plays a key role in bringing real estate professionals into our successful organization. The Director of Recruiting will engage with new and experienced Real Estate professionals, demonstrating to them how we can take their business to the next level. The position requires a real “sales” pro with exceptional, proven telephone prospecting skills, impeccable follow-up and great customer service.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Organize and attend Howard Hanna agent recruiting events.
- Outbound and inbound agent recruiting efforts, both cold and warm.
- Contact potential real estate agents to communicate the benefits of joining our team; articulate value proposition, and compensation plans when appropriate.
- Use multiple sourcing tools to target agents to contact as well as build and manage candidate pipeline.
- Schedule potential agent recruitment appointments with Branch Managers and maintain recruiting records as needed.
- Pre-interview over phone and/or in person to qualify candidates to present to Branch Managers.
- Gather competitive intelligence on competing companies to better understand how to sell the Howard Hanna value proposition.
- Strategically partner with Branch Managers to recruit, schedule appointments, interview and provide candidate information. Offer input into hiring candidates and making at times hiring decisions.
- Work as a team to achieve recruiting metrics.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline
- Ability to represent the company in a positive way to prospective agents
- Sales experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and work independently supporting a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
To apply please email resumes to: email@example.com