Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
The Marketing Manager will bring his/her marketing and business experience to a rapidly growing department. You will be working closely with executives and department heads of Howard Hanna, and will be responsible for creative marketing strategies in order to solve problems and achieve goals. The Marketing Manager will provide leadership and direction to staff on marketing initiatives.
- Manage the development, communication, and implementation of marketing campaigns and activities including websites, print media, email, advertising, social media, real estate tools.
- Acts as a creative director, working with a team of graphic designers and a marketing coordinator in maintaining brand integrity through visually compelling campaigns.
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and/or competitive advantages.
- Works with team and individuals within the organization to ensure materials and resources flow through the department in a timely manner.
- Competitive analysis in order to develop and implement strategies that differentiates our company in the marketplace.
- Works closely with media vendors and sales reps in order to secure strategic advertising plans, negotiating media contracts, and media buys for product and brand placement.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Provides quality control over concepts and projects.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Play an integral role in leading brand awareness efforts in every aspect of marketing
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel for conferences, major events or award ceremonies.
- Supervise a marketing team of 2-4 employees.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- S./B.A Business Administration / Marketing
- 3+ years’ Marketing, Financial and General Business Knowledge
- In-Depth Knowledge in SM Website Print and Media Design
- Expert Level Skills in Desktop Tools (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Strong verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Previous supervisory experience is a plus; and a strong ability to lead/manage day to day productivity/end results
To apply please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org