Case Manager (Bonus Opportunities Available)
Do you have a passion for giving back?
Do you like making a difference?
Do you like making someone smile?
If you answered “yes” to all the above questions, we would love to have a conversation with you.
- Master's Degree: $40's
- Bachelor's Degree: mid $30"s
- Minimum standards are set for the month, if standards are exceeded, a bonus becomes available.
Responsible for providing In-Home crisis and non-crisis case management services to Agency consumers.
- Provide In Home services to consumer by PARTNERING with the referral agency, Children, Youth and Families, to identify and achieve both consumer and agency goals, by PROVIDING the consumer with referrals to community resources, mental health facilities, drug and alcohol treatment, and any other necessary referrals, as needed.
- Maintain compliance with CYF and NCA regulations by CREATING and UPDATING consumer files, submitting in –home services plan, weekly reports, contact summaries, and all other paperwork by ensuring all client information is implemented accurately into both the STAT and Key Information and Demographic System (KIDS), in a concise and timely manner.
- Participate in the In-Home Services On-Call Cycle by TAKING part in the assigned rotation, opening cases and assisting consumers in an emergency or crisis situation.
- Providing the agency with outcomes by CONDUCTING North Carolina Family Assessments with all assigned cases that are applicable.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field, prefer a Master’s Degree
- 3–5 years of equivalent professional experience
- Basic knowledge of a personal computer and Microsoft Word.
- Possess a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, access to an automobile and current automobile insurance.
- Act 33/34, Criminal Background, and FBI Clearances are also required within 30 days upon hiring.
- Flexibility with regard to a work schedule to meet the availability of the clients.
- A willingness to transport clients is also required.
- Familiar with the human service field, the juvenile court system, child development, conflict resolution, and experience with individual and family counseling
- Must maintain consumer, program and agency information in a confidential manner and discuss such information privately with only appropriate personnel.
- Expected to treat all consumers with respect and professionalism.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Life’sWork of Western PA is a non-profit organization empowering people to live the life they choose. We partner with people with disabilities, people with other barriers, and young adults to pursue their hopes and dreams through strengthening workplace abilities, building life skills, and developing meaningful relationships.
We believe everyone deserves to share in opportunities of meaningful employment. Through employment for all, we envision creating a compassionate, inclusive and equitable community where all individuals have a chance to flourish. A career at Life’sWork means a chance to promote life altering change in an individual's life.
- Health Coverage: (full-time only)
- Pays 100% of employee only coverage.
- Matches up to $700 towards your health savings account (H.S.A.)
- Other benefits; (100% paid by employee)
- Dental and vision
- Legal Shield / Identity Theft
- Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Beginning your second year, full-time employees will receive 20 days of PTO
- Beginning your second year, part-time employees may receive up to 10 days of PTO
- Holidays: (full-time & part-time)
- Offer 12 holidays per year
- Retirement Plan (403(b) Thrift Plan):
- Matches 100% up to 5% of employee’s contribution
- Mileage reimbursement:
- Follows the federal mileage rate.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At Life’sWork of Western PA, we have a clear vision: to create a community where difference is valued. As an organization with a mission that is centered around lifting up some of the most vulnerable members of society, diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Here, everyone is welcome. We employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, language, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, handicap or disability, and other protected status’. As an employment organization that is continually evolving to provide the best possible services for our clients, we strive to be as diverse as the individuals that we serve. Life’sWork is fully focused on building and nurturing a workplace where inclusion is part of our everyday culture, not just an initiative; where all employees feel their individual gifts are celebrated and appreciated, and where they are encouraged to be who they are.
There is always more work to be done, and we believe that if the services that are provided by our organization are done through a diverse mix of talents, perspectives, and backgrounds, we can play a role in creating ongoing and lasting change.
Life'sWork has developed Safety Operating Procedures. All staff and clients are required to follow these rules diligently so that we can sustain a healthy and safe workplace for all in this unique environment.
COVID-19 Safety Operating Policy/Procedures
Life’sWork of Western PA is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employee, clients, and visitors. We adopted a COVID-19 Safety Operating Policy/Procedures that is working.