Full-time Police Officer
Police Officer (Full and Part-time) – Masontown Police Department
Fayette County, PA
The Masontown Borough Police Department is accepting applications for the position of a Full-time Police Officer and Part-time Police Officers.
The Part-time Police Officers will be for an on-call as-needed basis.
• Pennsylvania Act 120 certified with all updates (First Aide, CPR, Firearms)
• At least twenty-one (21) years of age
• Possess a current and valid driver’s license
• Possess a high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work from time to time or on an hourly or daily basis, as scheduled.
• 24.30 Full-time / 18.00 Part-time probationary/Trainee
• A copy of all required certificates must accompany your application.
Applications can be picked up at the Municipal Build, 1 East Church Ave. Masontown, PA. From 9 am – 3 pm on Mon. - Fri. Applications are to be returned to the Borough Secretary.
Robin Core, Masontown Borough Secretary