Audit and Accounting Clerk - Casino
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Accounting
Posted on January 23, 2024
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for reviewing, reconciling, and auditing paperwork of previous day's activities in various areas of casino operations.
- Responsible for verifying and completing reports associated with the daily audits of Slots, Table Games, Cage, Count Room and F&B
- Responsible for preparing exception reports for all errors discovered in audit(s)
- Working knowledge of computer systems for various functions including but not limited to: entering manual markers, adjusting patron transactions as need, entering W2G information, verifying Cage, Slots, Table Games, F&B and Marketing reports, and Players Club Reports, Oasis, JDE, Concur, Cadency, etc.
- Maintains a constant awareness of activities of all financial areas to observe and act appropriately in the event of any suspicious or irregular activity
- Creating scheduled and ad-hoc Financial reports that are directly received by Senior and Executive staff members
- Use of professional, independent judgment relating to financial policies, issues, and procedures
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification
- Must complete all required company training
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.