Butler- Falling Rock Hotel
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2022 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
The Hotel Butler will oversee all personal needs of select assigned guests. The butler will make any special arrangements necessary prior to arrival. The butler will “white glove” guest rooms prior to check in. Upon arrival, the butler will provide formal butler services and assist the guest with their folio of charges throughout their stay. The butler provides hotel and room orientation to the guest and assists with luggage delivery while offering to unpack and packing services. The butler will review the guest itinerary to ensure accuracy and offer suggestions. The butler's focus at all times is creating “Real Life Magic” for our guests and members.
- Contact assigned guests and assist with personalized services (pre-booking, spa, dining, and activity reservations).
- Understand and implement Nemacolin, Forbes Travel Guide, and AAA service standards at the highest level.
- Arrange, record, deliver, and charge all special requests for arriving guests.
- Greet guests at the entrance, escort guests to their room, and present keys – then arrange for valet and bell service.
- Offer personalized services, including packing/unpacking and organization of guest belongings, clothing pressing, shoe shining, and description of room amenities.
- Monitor guest activity while at the resort, including being on call for any special requests or last-minute needs (including drawing of baths).
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of all menus, outlets, and amenities of the resort.
- Communicate the movement of guests to all resort outlets, ensuring proper service and recognition.
- Inspect all guest rooms prior to guest arrival, ensuring excellence.
- Inspect and present all food and beverage items ordered by the guest through room service.
- Assist guests with luggage transport and farewell.
- Ability to cooperate and operate seamlessly with all departments of the resort.
- Ability to interact with guests that have high expectations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
Knowledge Skills ad Abilities Required
- High school diploma required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must possess strong reading and writing skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Use of Microsoft Office products and HOST will be necessary.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in related hospitality fields is necessary, and proper formalized training is highly regarded.
- A minimum of two years of experience in related hospitality fields is necessary, and proper formalized training is highly regarded.
- Must be willing to work varied hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and split shifts (according to the needs of the guests).
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is the area’s premier destination for launching a five-star, five-diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
$1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year!
Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days!
*Rewards not applicable for rehires.
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing -As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless -A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless -A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless -A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber -17 % (associate must pay to haul).
(Keywords: Morgantown, Pennsylvania, Uniontown, Farmington, Confluence, Markleysburg, Pittsburgh, Lemont Furnace, Mount Pleasant, Washington, Greene County, Westmoreland, Fayette, Hotel, Hospitality, resort,Lodge, lodging, Assistant, personal, customer service)