Cage Cashier/Player's Club Clerk - Casino
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for handling money, casino chips, and paperwork.
- Duties include completing transactions, receiving gaming vouchers from guests and authorized employees), exchange tokens, balance drawers at the end of the shift, etc.
- Receives personal checks for gaming purposes from patrons in exchange for cash, subject to the limitations on the amount under § 465a.20
- Prepares jackpot payout slips following regulations and technical standards adopted by the Board under § 465a.26 (relating to jackpot and credit meter payouts)
- Understands computer applications related to Cage, including but not limited to: markers, front money, and safekeeping activities, Cage reporting, credit activities, and self-exclusion/exclusion searching.
- Issues, receives and reconciles imprest funds used by slot attendants, including an imprest change/pouch payout funds
- Accurately counts and records assigned funds and makes exchanges of funds throughout the shift.
- Keeps the cash drawer balanced and impressed. Ensures that all casino funds are secured when not in use
- Issues player cards for new and existing accounts and issues any benefits and marketing related perks such as fan play from those player card memberships
- Provides customers with in-depth marketing/casino related information and answers questions about that information
- Complies with all company standard operating procedures, gaming regulations, and federal regulations, including Title 31 compliance
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous cashier or banking experience preferred
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification
- Must complete all the needed company training
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)