Cash Audit Clerk (Part Time)
We are poised for explosive growth, expansion, and opportunities. Are you? If so, then we have a great opportunity just for you…
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Credit department that handles the preparation and verification of deposits and cash drops. The Cash Audit Clerk reports any discrepancies to the Director of Financial Accounting.
- To prepare the deposits to be sent to the bank daily
- Maintain cash machines
- To report any discrepancies to the Director of Financial Accounting
- To verify the contents of all drops (cash) daily
- Report any overages and shortages to the Dir. of Financial Accounting and appropriate Department Head(s)
- Maintain and audit cash audit safe
- Post cash and checks on the check log
- Scan checks to PNC daily
- Disburse/Record Petty Cash/Paid outs
- Distribute all incoming Mail & Post all outgoing Mail
- Attend Safety Committee meeting
- Train new associates on cash machines
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Accountable for the verification of banks, deposits and reporting of any discrepancies, for accurate preparation of the deposits to be sent to the bank bi-weekly.
PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS STANDARD:
- Standing, sitting, stooping, lifting (may or may not be required).
- Must be a high school graduate
- Requires a friendly, organized person
- Must have computer skills and good communication skills
- Trustworthy and must pay attention to detail
Nemacolin requires all Associates to be vaccinated for COVID-19
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- X-Plan Ford Pricing
- Verizon Wireless
- AT&T Wireless
- Sprint Wireless
- 84 Lumber
(Keywords: Accounting, Cash Audit Clerk, Office, Finance, Part-Time, Pennsylvania, Hotel, Hospitality)