Cocktail Server- Casino (Part-Time)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes all assigned duties, paperwork, and reports in a timely manner
- Assures high standards of guest service by maintaining constant awareness for the entire property and assistance of all promotions, events and entertainment and Players Club membership benefits
- Responsible for completing annual Anti-Money Laundering/Title 31 training
- Provides feedback to the Director of Marketing Operations/F&B regarding status and concerns of VIP players
- Prohibited from accepting any tip or gratuity from a patron of the slot machine licensee, which is part of internal control section 465a.19
- Responsible for development of Casino Host staff, interviews, hires and evaluates, disciplines and terminates as necessary
- Ability to authorize and issue complementary services to patrons in accordance with the approved Complimentary Matrix.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification
- Must complete all required company training
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.