Count Room Clerk - Casino
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Entertainment
Posted on November 15, 2023
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for accurate and timely collection, count, and recording of funds from
various places around the Casino by complying company Internal Controls
- Records and verifies drops, wraps, and packs all currency after it's counted, confirm
documentation attesting to the accuracy of the figures
- Understands all aspects fo TRM and ATM systems and can perform the drop/count and
- Maintains a constant awareness of activities of all areas assigned to observe and act
appropriately in the event of any suspicious or irregular activity
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certifications.
- Must complete all necessary company training.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.