Couture Uniform Supervisor
Responsible for overseeing and supervising the day to day operations of all couture and rented uniform items within both wardrobe rooms at The Chateau and Falling Rock. Coaching and training staff on proper operating standards and safety. Responsible for clean and well-maintained couture and rented uniform items as well as the wardrobe rooms. Responsible for assisting and resolving associate concerns with couture and rented uniform items as needed. Responsible for tracking couture and rented inventories. Must also be able to alter, repair, and ensure the cleaning of both associates’ and guests’ clothing items as needed. Have knowledge and experience with all duties of the Dry-Cleaning Department. Effectively communicating between staff, associates, managers, and overlapping departments will be necessary.
- Complete Weekly Work Schedules
- Oversee and coach wardrobe room attendants as needed
- Maintain and track daily operations of both wardrobe rooms as needed
- Proficiency in sewing, hemming, alterations, and buttons on garments
- Operate a sewing machine and blind hemmer
- Couture hand-sewing and tailoring techniques required
- Oversee the collection of inventory data.
- Maintains the quality of uniforms
- Communicate with wardrobe manager the things needed to maintain par levels and inventory stock
- Communicate with staff as needs and procedures fluctuate
- Organize uniform stock as needed
- 1-2 years experience in a Supervisory role preferred.
- Hospitality Experience Preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.