Dealer School - Casino
Dealer School is designed for those who want to learn how to become a professional Table Games Dealer! Our paid dealer school is $15.00/hour, from 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday for 3 weeks. Upon passing Dealer School, earn your place amongst the elite as a professional Table Games Dealer with average toke (tip) rates of $15.00-$35.00/hour depending on occupancy (sometimes even more!)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and maintain compliance with the company uniform policy
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable Pennsylvania State gaming laws and regulations
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- Must be able to shuffle cards (manually or by shuffle machine), spin roulette ball, or send dice to customer
- Must be able to cut chips
- Must understand bet placement, to include odds, payouts, and vigorish
- Must be able to open/close games and install fills/credits
- Must understand poker rankings
- Must participate in a Lady Luck Nemacolin dealer training program
- Must be knowledgeable of table minimums/maximums
- Must be aware of game security
- Must understand how to handle tokes
DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Must complete all required company training.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible and willing to obtain a Pennsylvania Gaming License upon completion of the Dealer School.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.