- Maintain a clean and organized workspace. Follow all standard operating procedures
- Through individual effort and teamwork all guest contact will be handled in a friendly and professional manner.
- Respond to guest needs promptly to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Observe guidelines for using and maintaining all equipment.
- Promptly report all safety hazards and maintenance requirements.
- All aspects of daily office duties should be handled in a professional, timely manner.
- General cleanliness and organization should be a primary objective.
- Remain informed of safety procedures, equipment and protective clothing requirements to consistently ensure the safety and security of all guests and associates.
- Strictly adhere to resort policy and procedures in order to be responsive to guest and associate needs in emergency situations.
- Maintain certification in CPR/First Aid.
- Observe all rules and regulations, dress code/appearance, and behave in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate teamwork responsiveness when asked to do any task consistent with resort policies.
- Follow proper procedures in use and maintenance of all communication equipment and strictly adhere to resort policies and procedures regarding communication of information.
- Strict compliance to resort hazard communications program including thorough knowledge of MSDS, labeling, storing and handling of materials, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent Math skills
- Good understanding of Adaco and MP2 systems
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Fork truck certificate
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
Must be able to speak English
Obtain certifications for operating all vehicles used and maintained in the warehouse
Properly operate and inspect vehicles on a daily basis reporting any issues to supervisor.
Work closely with warehouse supervisor to develop delivery schedules
Assist with special events on property as needed (PGA, RR, etc.)
Pull requisitions from computer and check for accuracy
Use Adaco system to make receipts for all requisitions
Modify all receipts with items shorted and immediately report to supervisor
Load truck from first stop to last
Delivery products and supplies to departments and unload in designated location
Get signatures for all product delivered.
After delivering product, check for returns or packages to be taken back to warehouse
Ask each department if there is anything else that can be done with their product
Properly store and rotate all product and supplies that are stored in warehouse
Notify supervisor of any issues in the delivery or pick-up of product
Develop standard operating procedures for each job function
“Area of Responsibility” in Purchasing Warehouse
Weekly inventory of area
Area clean, neat and organized at all times
Responsible for stock-outs and ordering
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is the area’s premier destination for launching a five-star, five-diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
Associate Referral Program
- $1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days!
Rewards not applicable for rehires.
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).