Director of Lodging
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on March 8, 2023
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel features/services, activities, hours of operation, and services.
- Engage and Develop department leaders to elevated business expectations, improved financial health and overall team progression.
- Elevating the lodging experience for Nemacolin, Develop and orchestrate world class guest experiences through Hotel services, Butler Program, concIerge, transportation.
- Responsible for all aspects of area budget, forecasting, and accountable for meeting all fiscal growth expectations.
- ResponsIble for the growth and maintenance of area services assuring best in world experiences.
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of areas.
- Responsible for all areas of staffing, motivation of staff to perform at their highest abilities, and disciplinary procedures.
- Responsible for attending all resort, department, leadership, and management level meetings and events.
- Maintain Nemacolin standards and keep current all departmental SOP’s.
- Perform tasks in a team based environment while providing support and creating a cooperative environment with other resort departments and teams.
- Professionally represent Nemacolin at all times during shifts and /or when on village grounds for job related issues.
- Maintain Nemacolin appearance criteria at all times
- Responds to ownership's specific requests
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Four year degree required preferably in Business Administration, Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism Management or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in: accounting and budgeting knowledge, strong communication skills, proven leadership qualities
- Minimum 3 years' in Resort Director capacity
- Forbes 4 or 5 star and/or AAA 4 or 5 Diamond Hospitality Leadership preferred.
- Must be able to speak English
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office Suite, LMS applications, and/or other reservations/booking software
- Hospitality experience
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and train staff, ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, ability to work cohesively with other departments & co-workers as part of a team, ability to schedule various services for individuals and large groups