Dishwasher - Casino
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for moving heavy supplies and equipment as directed
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the Kitchens, culinary areas and
food set up and prep areas
- Ability to authorize and issue complimentary services to patrons in accordance with the
approved Complimentary Matrix which is part of internal control section 465a.7
- Routine manual labor, including but not limited to ware washing, mopping, sweeping,
wet mopping, vacuuming, cleaning walls, foodservice equipment and simple operation of
- Completes all company-required training within designated time frames
- Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning products
- Ensures a safe working environment for self and others
- Performs cleaning tasks, as assigned
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
Employees in this position may be assigned to work in other Food & Beverage positions that require the same type of license
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certifications.
- Must complete all required company training
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.