EVS Attendant - Casino
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledgeable in the operation of a vacuum cleaner, carpet extractor, walk behind scrubber, wet/dry vacuum, ladder and back-pack vaccuum.
- Responsible for cleaning all floors, windows, walls, stairs, and elevators.
- Responsible for vacuuming all floors.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and restocking all restrooms.
- Mopping floors around the bars, restrooms and entrance.
- Responsible for removing all trash and debris from floors and trash cans.
- Responsible for containment, clean-up and disposal of any and all biohazards throughout the property.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Zero to one-year experience in cleaning public buildings and/or facilities.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Must complete all required company training.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)