Here at Nemacolin Resort, our associates know to “make real-life magic happen” … You have just come across the career opportunity where entertainment and excitement ARE the job description. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to making an experience memorable, all while having fun and relishing in the incredible atmosphere of our Resort.
The primary function of the Executive Housekeeper is to ensure the cleanliness of the rooms, condos, and luxury homes, public space areas. The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels and scheduling. Additionally, ensures staff is trained in all aspects of Housekeeping and provides proper follow-up to ensure high standards are kept by all housekeeping associates.
- Direct supervision of associates within the Housekeeping department
- Assist in preparing budgets, forecasts, reports, inventories, and payroll
- Assist in maintaining and ordering necessary supplies
- Establish weekly schedules according to labor standards
- Complete weekly payroll as necessary
- Assist in written performance feedback documentation-reviews, training progress reports, and discipline
- Assign work according to operational needs
- Inspection of all VIP rooms
- Assist with Special Projects
- The primary focus will be the smooth operation of the Condos, Houses, and all outlying Public Space areas
- Assisting both Associates and Guests
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Analytical skills are necessary to develop suitable staffing patterns, prepare and monitor budgets, analyze products, develop policy and procedures, etc.
- Managerial skills necessary to plan, organize, direct, and control the activities of a large and diverse service department.
- Must be able to speak English
- Experience with international staff
- Must be able to work varying shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Training associates so that they develop good working habits in the Housekeeping departments. Makes certain that items needed by associates are in inventory. Analyzes procedures of the department in order to maximize productivity and quality.
Be part of the Nemacolin backbone, the artists that make this a picturesque resort! We need the neat freaks and attention to detail associates that are making the Resort shine.