Food and Beverage Assistant Manager - THE PEAK!
We believe a stay with us will enhance your life by creating memories that last a lifetime with everything we do. How do we accomplish this? We place food and service at the heart of everything we do! We just happen to operate a phenomenal resort called Nemacolin; you should come and grow your career here!
We are seeking to fill a key position in our new world of year-round fun, THE PEAK! The Peak Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring all day-to-day operations of our two new pools, luxurious cabanas and swim-up bar create memorable guest experiences. All F&B managers are responsible for the financial success of both their managing outlet and the overall success of the Food and Beverage Department through teamwork, promotion & retention of associates, as well as creative problem-solving.
- Responsible for all day to day operations
- Developing all line level associates
- Meeting all financial goals following the budget
- Working closely with the Director of Operations of the outlet to create an atmosphere of teamwork
- Communicate all resort news to associates
- Leadership to associates at all levels
- Approving all schedules created by the management team
- Ensuring accurate and timely submission of payroll
- Attend all mandatory meetings within department and resort
- Following up with guest concerns in a timely fashion Assist in creating a yearly operating budget
- Associates degree required in Hospitality or related field; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-year supervisory experience in a restaurant or outlet
- Must possess an outgoing personality and knowledge of superior customer service training.
- Must possess superior communication skills and the ability to manage workflow orders while developing positive FOH and BOH relationships.
- Candidate must have the ability to work varying shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to speak English fluently