Food and Beverage Supervisor - Casino
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the supervision and performance of the assigned outlet FOH staff on a shift basis to ensure exemplary guest satisfaction.
- Ability to authorize and issues complimentary services to patrons in accordance with the approved Complimentary Matrix which is part of internal control section 465.a.7.
- Supervises all aspects of food outlets.
- Reviews staffing levels daily to maintain and control costs reflective of business levels to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Assistant management with all sanitation laws and health regulations and applicable OSHA regulations to ensure outlet meets or exceeds said practices and requirements.
- Assists management in staff interviews, hiring, evaluations, coaching and counseling to develop employees and build a cohesive team that will provide superior service to our guests.
- Ensures the proper service of alcohol by following the current laws of the states and the policies of the company.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Employees in this position may be assigned to work in other Food and Beverage position that require the same type of license.
DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of one to three years restaurant management or supervision experience and/or a year degree in a related field.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certifications.
- Must complete all required company training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and willing and able to obtain a Pennsylvania Gaming License.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.