Food Server - Casino
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing good guest service to all customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all food and beverage products are rotated and served in a quick and neat fashion.
- Ability to authorize and issue complimentary services to patrons in accordance with the approved Complimentary Matrix which is part of internal control section 465a.7.
- Responsible for cleaning to floor, counter, and machines in the food service area.
- Keeping an accurate count of all money and comp received for customers.
- Monitor and adjust performance to local competition.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employees in this position may be assigned to work in other Food & Beverage positions that require the same type of license.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certifications.
- Must completed all required company training.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.