Guest Service Ambassador
Here at Nemacolin, our associates know to “Expect the Unexpected” – You have come across the career opportunity where entertainment and excitement are the job description. This position must be committed to making every experience memorable, all while having fun and relishing the incredible atmosphere of the resort.
The Private Home Guest Service Ambassador – is position that is responsible for welcoming our guests and assisting them as they arrive at our townhomes. They will be responsible and accountable for the final housekeeping white glove inspection of units, communicating with guests to coordinate arrival times, and welcoming those guests into the townhome units. The Private Home Guest Service Ambassador will work closely with the front desk, concierge, engineering, and housekeeping teams to ensure guest satisfaction.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
- White Glove townhomes prior to guest arrival.
- Communicate issues within the unit to engineering via HotSOS.
- Placement of welcome amenities or gratis items prior to guest arrival.
- Printing and placing of guest itineraries.
- Keying and placement of room key cards.
- Properly blocking rooms based on availability.
- Assisting guests with luggage.
- Communicating to guest via Medallia Concierge when the room is ready.
- Assisting guests with folio.
- Checking guests in and out of the system.
- Manage all Medallia Concierge content and communication for private homes.
- Ensure homes are always in pristine condition.
- Have knowledge of hours of operation, hotel offers, and local attractions.
- Other Job duties assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Front Desk, Guest Services, Concierge is preferred.
- Seven Rooms
- Maintain current knowledge of the national electric code.
- Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends.
This job description cannot possibly include a complete comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required by the organization and/or members of management. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions but does not prescribe or restrict the additional tasks that may be required.