We are poised for explosive growth, expansion and opportunities. Are you? If so, then we have a great opportunity just for you…
We are seeking to fill a key role in our Housekeeping department that is responsible for ensuring that room assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Additionally, the Room Supervisor inspects all aspects of guest rooms, including entry ways, bed areas, bathrooms, closets, stairways, elevators, and guest corridors. The individual in this position creates room assignments for other Housekeeping associates, utilizes software programs in order to generate reports, and ensures that corrective measures are taken if necessary.
Be Excellent, Be Engaged, Be Empowered to Create Lifelong Memories.
- Ensuring that all guest room assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inspecting various aspects of guest rooms in order to ensure that Forbes standards are being upheld.
- Creating room assignments for Room Attendants and other Housekeeping associates as needed.
- Utilizing software programs in order to generate reports.
- Taking appropriate corrective measures in order to resolve associate issues.
- Ensuring that rooms are cleaned thoroughly and in accordance with resort protocol.
- Ensuring that any guest requests are fulfilled in an efficient manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must have the ability to work varying shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate must have the ability to speak English fluently.
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask.
Why work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is the area’s premier destination for launching a Five-Star, Five-Diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering our associates competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments in order to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin Woodlands Resort realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice and encouragement along the way.
Awards and Accolades
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.