Internal Audit Manager - Casino
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Accounting
Posted on October 31, 2023
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Examines records of the Company to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws.
- Inspects accounting systems to determine their effectiveness and protective value.
- Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud, or lack of compliance with management's established procedures.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations.
- Conducts and leads audit closing conferences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
DETAILED DESCIRPTIONS OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A four-year college degree in Accounting or related business degree preferred.
- Internal Audit, Accounting, and/or Gaming experience preferred.
- CPA and/or CIA preferred.
- Must complete all company training.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.