Marketing Office Coordinator
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Marketing department that is responsible for timely completion of duties for the Marketing team. As well as, assisting with basic administrative duties to include, but not limited to telephone, filing, etc. Maintain and order office supplies for the department, and prepare and process expense reports as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing departments
- Responsible for timely completion of duties for the Marketing team
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: Assist the Director of Marketing as needed Assist the Marketing Managers as needed
- Assist the Assistant Marketing Manager as needed
- Basic administrative duties to include, but not limited to telephone, filing, etc.
- Maintain and order office supplies for the department
- Prepare and process Expense Reports as needed
- Prepare and process Check Requests as needed
- Responsible for the preparation, tracking, and redemption of the department's Gift / Giveaway Letters.
- Assist with the coordination of and participate in various resort promotions
- Assist with mass mailing efforts Responsible for daily mail runs / UPS runs
- Organize and maintain the cleanliness of office space Maintain the resort shadow boxes, reader boards, and kiosk displays
- Responsible for the printing and distribution of various in-house collateral and marketing pieces.
- Safety Committee representative
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of Loyalty Program material
- Responsible for the printing and distribution of various membership cards. Including, but not limited to the Shooting Academy and 400 Club
- Assist all members of the Marketing team with any duty necessary to maintain consistency and efficiency.
- Review and distribute emails received via
- Birds of a Feather Assist with preparation for media visits. Includes, but not limited to reservations, agendas, amenities, etc. Assist with the preparation of the Pre-Arrival Eblast Assist with Social Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher).
- Must be reliable, work well under pressure, and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High school graduate or post-secondary education preferred.
- Must be able to speak English