Marketing Office Coordinator
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Marketing department that is responsible for timely completion of duties for the Marketing team. As well as, assisting with basic administrative duties to include, but not limited to telephone, filing, etc. Maintain and order office supplies for the department, and prepare and process expense reports as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing departments
- Responsible for timely completion of duties for the Marketing team
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: Assist the Director of Marketing as needed Assist the Marketing Managers as needed
- Assist the Assistant Marketing Manager as needed
- Basic administrative duties to include, but not limited to telephone, filing, etc.
- Maintain and order office supplies for the department
- Prepare and process Expense Reports as needed
- Prepare and process Check Requests as needed
- Responsible for the preparation, tracking, and redemption of the department's Gift / Giveaway Letters.
- Assist with the coordination of and participate in various resort promotions
- Assist with mass mailing efforts Responsible for daily mail runs / UPS runs
- Organize and maintain the cleanliness of office space Maintain the resort shadow boxes, reader boards, and kiosk displays
- Responsible for the printing and distribution of various in-house collateral and marketing pieces.
- Safety Committee representative
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of Loyalty Program material
- Responsible for the printing and distribution of various membership cards. Including, but not limited to the Shooting Academy and 400 Club
- Assist all members of the Marketing team with any duty necessary to maintain consistency and efficiency.
- Review and distribute emails received via
- Birds of a Feather Assist with preparation for media visits. Includes, but not limited to reservations, agendas, amenities, etc. Assist with the preparation of the Pre-Arrival Eblast Assist with Social Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher).
- Must be reliable, work well under pressure, and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High school graduate or post-secondary education preferred.
- Must be able to speak English
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount.
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).