Outside Public Area Attendant
As Outside Public Area Attendant, you will be responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for internal and external guests. In this position, you will also be responsible for creating “Real Life Magic” - as seen by our guests – as well as behind the scenes for our associates. The Outside Public Area Attendant also has the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations – while balancing multiple competing priorities.
Here at Nemacolin, our associates know to “Expect the Unexpected” – You have come across the career opportunity where entertainment and excitement are the job description. This position must be committed to making every experience memorable all while having fun and relishing the incredible atmosphere of the resort.
- Deliver internal and external guest service the Nemacolin Way. Goes above and beyond – whether for an associate or guest.
- Maintains the outside components of the buildings at Nemacolin.
- Responsible for emptying trash, blowing leaves, etc.
- Empties trash cans and ash urns while changing sand as needed.
- Blows leaves as needed while ensuring all debris has been clear from guest areas.
- Stocks service areas with supplies and linens.
- Reports any safety hazards to assigned leader.
- Other job duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
- Excellent customer/guest service skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through at least 6 months of on-the-job training or related experience.
This job description cannot possibly include a complete comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties or responsibilities that may be require by the organization and/or members of management. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, but it does not prescribe or restrict the additional tasks that may be required.