Overnight Shuttle Driver
The Overnight Shuttle Driver will maintain the safety of all persons and other vehicles on the roadway and passengers and guests in the car. The overnight shuttle driver will maintain their appearance and performance by NWLR standards. The overnight shuttle Driver will safely and promptly deliver guests to the requested destination. Overnight Shuttle Driver Duties The Overnight Shuttle Bus Driver will be responsible for, but not limited to: Daily reading of "red" logbook and pick-up daily event sheet, entertainment list, and weather forecast. Drive assigned bus. Complete walk-through of the vehicle; log damage on the log sheet and report to GTM. Check vehicle's fluids and tires. Required to clean both exterior and interior of cars. Ability to interact with guests that have high expectations. Provide guests with information about resort facilities, activities, and services. Greet and make eye contact with all guests entering the vehicle. Make deliveries to guests' rooms when required. Let guests into rooms when required. Dispatch other shuttles as needed. Serve as Dispatcher when needed. Courteous communication on hand-held radios between dispatchers and other drivers. Must stay on a continuous loop throughout the property. Serve as a liaison between guests and GTM. Answers to Door Captain, Transportation Coordinator, and Guest Transportation Manager.
Provide guest transportation on and off the property. Evaluated on several positive guest comments, speed of service, exceptional contributions to the team, consistency in maintaining a positive image, and demonstrating a willingness to support a group effort over personal gain. The timely arrival of guests to the destination. Overnight Shuttle Driver Qualifications The overnight shuttle driver must possess strong interpersonal relationship skills. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Have ability to take direction and be able to work under stressful situations. The candidate must be available to work overnight shifts and varying days of the week. Possess excellent communication skills and has a desire to work with other people in a team environment. Must be able to drive standard and automatic transmissions and be able to speak English.
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is the area’s premier destination for launching a five-star, five-diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer for those seeking opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
$1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year!
Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days!
*Rewards are not applicable for rehires.
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).