Here at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, our associates know to “Expect the Unexpected” … You have just come across the career opportunity where entertainment and excitement ARE the job description. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to making an experience memorable, all while having fun and relishing in the incredible atmosphere of our Resort.
The Engineering Project Manager has responsibility for the planning, development,
implementation, management, and evaluation of assigned projects. This individual serves as the primary point of contact for all assigned projects. The Engineering project manager ensures compliance with respect to design/drawings and specifications as well as company policies and procedures for conducting business.
- Overall project management responsibility for assigned projects to include
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the Senior Leadership and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with internal stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent Guest-facing and internal department communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Responsible for all special projects.
- Responsible for capital budgeting and tracking of expenses for assigned projects.
- Responsible for timelines and timely completion of projects.
- Communication (written and verbal), presentation/proposal
- Preparation, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Business reasoning, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) plus database and project management software.
- Ability to exercise the initiative and resourcefulness necessary for prioritizing multiple and ongoing projects.
- Skill in continuously seeking to improve the quality of services and processes.
- Demonstrated technical and managerial leadership.