Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2022 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits.
- Overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the interior and exterior of properties.
- Maintain and schedule household services
- Log and maintain inventory of all valuables
- Handling of special request: personal shopping, running errands for and in preparation of guest arrival/satisfaction
- Help execute events at a variety of different levels
- Daily walk-throughs of the interior and exterior of the properties including supervising, landscaping maintenance, pool/spa maintenance, pest/rodent control, A/C maintenance and plumbing
- Conduct routine property inspections and initiate repairs and/or corrective measures utilizing preferred vendors.
- Coordinate all scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Year-round grounds keeping, holiday decor and routine heating/cooling system maintenance.
- Ensure residences are always in pristine condition.
- Frequent travel between the residences as needed
- “White Gloving” homes prior to occupancy
- Liaising with designers and decorators.
- Assist guests and support associates in solving issues that are perceived to be unsatisfactory to expectations.
- Possess or willingness to understand HOST.
- Ensure the physical property is at its peak and manage capital projects as necessary.
- Manage the business in a fashion that drives revenue, offering future reservation or home tours when available.
- Monitor all housekeeping associate training within the residences to ensure compliance with standards and alignment with guest expectations.
- Assist in monitoring assigned special projects and tasks as they arise.
- Attend weekly Resort Operations Team, Rooms Division, Resume, and Pre-Convention Planning Meetings when applicable.
- Manage the guest satisfaction program and respond to guest concerns as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in Hotel or Estate Management and/or Household Manager in private services.
- Ability to work in a highly stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize executive tasks and multi-task effectively.
- Hands-on interior and exterior maintenance experience.
- Exceptional eye for details and aesthetically minded.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs as well as any computer-based programs required of the role.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Previous experience in Hotel or Estate Management or a Household Manager in private services. Ability to work in a highly stressful and fast-paced environment. Prioritize executive tasks and multi-task effectively. Hands-on interior and exterior maintenance. Exceptional eye for detail and aesthetically minded. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Tech Savvy. Valid driver’s license required. Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime, nights, weekend and holidays.
This job description cannot possibly include a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required by the organization and/or members of management. It reflects management's assignment of essential functions, but it does not prescribe or restrict the additional tasks that may be assigned.