Restaurant Assistant Manager - PEAK
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Food Service
Posted on August 1, 2022
- Responsible for all day to day operations
- Developing all associates from line level to Asst. Restaurant Manager
- Meeting all financial goals in accordance to budget
- Working closely with the Chef de Cuisine of the outlet to create an atmosphere of teamwork
- Leadership to associates at all levels
- Approving all schedules created by management team
- Ensuring accurate and timely submission of payroll
- Communicate all resort news to associates as needed
- Attend all mandatory meeting within department and resort
- Following up with guest concerns in a timely fashion
- Assist in creating yearly operating budget
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Associates degree in Hospitality or related field; bachelors degree preferred.
- 1 year supervisory experience in a Food & Beverage Restaurant or outlet.
- Must possess an outgoing personality and knowledge of superior customer service training.
- Must possess superior communication skills and the ability to manage workflow orders while developing positive FOH and BOH relationships.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidate must have the ability to work varying shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Candidates must be able to lift/push/pull/carry no more the 5-30 lbs.
- Candidates must be able to stand continuously for 95%, operate equipment for 15%, kneel for 20%, bend for 50%, climb for 35%, and drive for 0% of their scheduled shift .