We are poised for explosive growth, expansion, and opportunities. Are you? If so, then we have a great opportunity just for you…
Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you love keeping up with the latest trends? If so we have the perfect job for you!!
The Retail Supervisor is a passionate professional with a vast assortment of skills and experience that translate to the retail and hospitality environment. This individual will be required to perform an extensive range of management duties including customer service, merchandising, scheduling, training, and other various functions as the need arise. The Retail Supervisor must maintain a level of professionalism and confidentiality in the workplace at all times. They are a critical component to the management team and provide a valuable level of support to the Director of Retail and Operations Manager.
- Provide exemplary customer service to our resort guests
- Support management team with customer service issues, voids, returns, etc.
- Be an integral part of the new hire training and orientation process
- Support Operations Manager with scheduling and staffing
- Participate in Monthly Department meetings and daily huddles
- Monitor operating supplies and follow budgeted guidelines on replenishment
- Communication of departmental policies and resort information to the Retail team
- Monitor daily the condition of all outlets with regards to merchandising and cleanliness
- Represent the Retail Department at resort meetings, training, and job fairs
- Assist the management team with promotional ideas and events
- Support Inventory Control Supervisor/Operations Manager with cycle counts, transfers, and physical inventories
- Various other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of experience in a retail setting preferred
- 3 years of Retail Management experience
- Experience merchandising, specifically with clothing
- Passion for fashion. Brand/Fashion awareness
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision
- Guest-service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount.
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount.
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).
(Keywords: Fashion, Apparel, Clothing, Health, Beauty, Shopping, Fitness)