Room Service Server
With everything we do, we believe a stay with us will enhance your life by creating memories that last a lifetime. How do we accomplish this? We place food and service at the heart of everything we do! We just happen to operate a phenomenal resort called Nemacolin; you should come and grow your career here!
We are seeking to fill a key position that delivers meals to guests according to rules of etiquette, working in a formal setting to create a restaurant experience within the guest rooms, condos, and private homes on the property, answering questions referring to food preparation and ingredients. Be familiar with food and wine pairings appropriate for the In-Room Dining Menu.
In-Room Dining Attendant Duties:
- Respond to any additional requests and accept payment.
- Filling service bar in guests' rooms.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Entering purchased items into the handheld POS system.
- Rotating service bar stock.
- Maintain and clean workstation before
- Maintain and clean workstation before.
- Maintain the table once in a guest room when serving courses.
- Maintain all hot food hot and cold food cold to assure complete guest satisfaction.
- Delivering orders in a courteous and timely manner
- Delivering food by courses where possible to assure the proper pace and maintain the highest quality food and service.
- Perform opening and closing side work; keep work area clean
- Maintaining service bar in guests' rooms.
- Charging items purchased to guest folios Rotating mini bar product
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to speak English.
- Very customer orientated individuals required
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
Associate Referral Program
- $1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days!
Rewards not applicable for rehires.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing
- Verizon Wireless
- AT&T Wireless
- Sprint Wireless
- 84 Lumber
(Keywords: Room Service, Delivery, Restaurant, Busser, Food Runner, Server Assistant, Food Service, Customer Service, Pennsylvania, Hotel, Hospitality)