Slot Operations Supervisor/Slot Attendant - Casino
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Hospitality
Posted on November 15, 2023
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Supervising the Slots, Beverage, and EVS Departments on a given shift.
- Responsible for assuring the Slots, Beverage, and EVS Departments are in compliance with any state regulations, company policies and alcohol controls.
- Ability to authorize and issues complimentary services to patrons in accordance with the approved Complimentary Matrix.
- Supervises the Slot Attendant(s), Beverage Servers, and EVS Staff.
- Maintains constant awareness of staffing the the Slots, Beverage, and EVS Departments to maintain and control costs reflective of business levels to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for completing annual Anti-Money Laundering/Title 31 training
- Communicate any pertinent information to senior staff, surveillance, or other necessary
employees regarding slot win/loss, title 31 information, suspicious activity, criminal
activity, possible intoxicated guests, work related injuries, safety or any other information
that is important to the operation of the casino.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals
- Working knowledge of Oasis applications including but not limited to the following:
Players Club (customer history, property trip information, adding points to customer
account & unlocking pins), W2G (entering data, adding new customers)
- Assists management with all sanitation laws, health regulations, and OSHA regulations
to ensure property meets or exceeds requirements. Ensure that MSDS sheets are
current, posted, and available to employees.
- Responsible for training new employees and continued training of current employees.
- Responsible for cleanliness of casino floor and restrooms.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Recommended one-year experience in a state licensed or tribal casino.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Must complete all required company training.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.