Slot Technician - Casino
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Maintenance
Posted on February 3, 2024
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assuring the Slot Tech department is in compliance with any state regulations, company policies and alcohol controls.
- Able to allocate resources to ensure optimum guest service experience while maintaining or controlling costs.
- Responsible for completing annual Anti-Money Laundering/Title 31 training.
- Responsible for the maintenance, security, proper operation and cleanliness.
- EGDs including the operation of a preventative maintenance program.
- Communicate any pertinent information to senior staff, surveillance, or other necessary employees regarding slot win/loss, Title 31 information, suspicious activity, criminal activity, possible intoxicated guests, work related injuries, or any other information that is important to the operation of the casino.
- Ability to understand and use Oasis and Ultipro systems.
- Supervisory rights to access the microprocessor
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- An Associate’s degree in electronics preferred or equivalent experience
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification
- Must complete all required company training
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER.