Table Games Dealer - Casino
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Knowledge of all table games offered by Lady Luck Nemacolin
- Must be able to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Responsible for completing annual Anti-Money Laundering/Title 31 training
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and maintain compliance with the company uniform policy
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable Pennsylvania State gaming laws and regulations
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities
Dealers may be assigned as a Table Games Supervisor/Floorperson. When acting as a Table Games Supervisor/Floorperson, this position will report to the Table Games Assistant Shift Manager. Please see Table Games Supervisor/Floorperson job description for duties and responsibilities. Prior to permitting the employee to act as a Table Games Supervisor/Floorperson, the employee will be licensed with a Gaming 2 Permit. When acting as a Table Games Supervisor/Floorperson, this position will not assume any Dealer responsibilities. When starting a shift as a Dealer, employee may dual-rate up to a Table Games Supervisor/Floorperson once, but may not dual-rate back down to a Dealer in the same shift.
DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Satisfactory completion of a course of curriculum related to the dealing of table games within the last 5 years which meets the minimum proficiency requirements of § 611a.2 (relating to minimum proficiency requirements) at a gaming school, as defined in section 103 of the act (relating to definitions), or an equivalent curriculum at a gaming school approved by another jurisdiction’s state educational authority or gaming regulatory body, satisfactory completion of a training program offered by Lady Luck Nemacolin, or hold at least 6 months of employment as a dealer within the last 5 years in another gaming jurisdiction
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification
- Must complete all required company training.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)