Wellness Concierge - Holistic Healing Center
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Farmington, PA Full-time Call Center / Customer Service
Posted on May 10, 2022
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and Welcome incoming guests. Confirm service preferences.
- Understand and Anticipate needs of guests and provide them with personal solutions.
- Acts as point of reference for guests in need of assistance or information.
- Know in detail all opening and closing responsibilities.
- Maintain a competent and motivated team via job description criteria, creating a learning environment, which maximizes productivity, skill development and team member retention.
- Maintain an efficient workspace by keeping front desk supplies stock.
- Demonstrates respect, sensitivity, and concern for guests’ needs in a professional manner.
- To provide information about the Holistic Healing Center and its services, treatments and concepts as well as pricing, as requested.
- To communicate/suggest programs and services that would be appropriate for guest needs.
- To understand all Holistic Healing Center services, treatments, classes offered, and can explain each in clear, precise manner.
- To ensure the overall smooth operation of the check in and guest experience.
- Handles problems or complaints by guests.
- Consistently model behavior that is commensurate with Nemacolin Values and Governing Service Principles.
- Represent the Holistic Healing Center and its philosophy, by each staff member maintaining a healthy, fit appearance and a positive attitude.
- Motivate staff to sell and upgrade our guests.