We are searching for a highly skilled, diligent cleaner for our Associate Housing units who takes pride in their work. The Associate Housing Cleaning Specialist will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the housing units as well as their surroundings. Your responsibilities will include deep cleaning the units, walk the outside areas and pick up trash, assist with monthly unit inspections, maintaining warehouse inventory & reporting all maintenance issues. To be successful as an Associate Housing Specialist, you should have great stamina, a positive attitude, and dedication to excellence. Top-notch candidates should display strength, efficiency, and respect for the home and its inhabitants.
Residential Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing walls & cabinets, pull out all appliances, and clean behind.
- Vacuuming & scrubbing carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface.
- Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Making beds
- Wash all windows & light fixtures.
- Handling all furniture and appliances carefully.
- Ability to lift and move furniture as needed
Residential Cleaner Requirements:
- High School diploma or similar.
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stand, sit, and stoop for long periods.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Polite disposition.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.