ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Sisters of Divine Providence, a Catholic religious institute of women and founders of LaRoche University, are accepting applications for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join its Finance team.
This position is 32 hours per week, with some flexibility and remote work hours.
This position is responsible for the timely and efficient processing of the Accounts Payable and certain Sisters Health Insurance functions.
- Review invoices; scan manual invoices into automated A/P system; determine timing of payment
- Check distribution runs once per week; issue manual checks if needed
- Process/Review all Accounts Payable related reports and maintain files
- Coordinate processing with remote area (Kingston) invoice processing; liaison for remote area user
- Maintain vendor files and system vendor information
- Monitor/ update vendor tax information and process 1099 forms annually
- Maintains/updates a record of Sister Health Plans, including matching and filing invoices/payments/EOBs.
- Monitors and confirms social security payments; assists Sisters in applying for Social Security and Medicare as needed.
- Reviews medical invoices; filters questions from Sisters regarding questions.
- Records bank deposits, dispenses and records petty cash
- Two or more years of Accounts Payable office experience
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Sage 100 or other accounting software programs
- Prior experience with various types of health insurance preferred; especially Medicare and Medicaid. Experience in dealing with claim correspondence.
Sisters of Divine Providence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. COVID vaccination required.