Sisters of Divine Providence, located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, is currently accepting applications for a Companion position for a senior with dementia. Hours are primarily Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00pm with some flexibility. This position will be responsible for companionship, conversation and constant observation of a religious member who resides at Providence Heights while providing a safe environment.
- Maintains constant supervision of individual
- Maintain a safe, private, and comfortable environment
- Keeps individual active during the day with activities such as coloring, puzzles, walks, music.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in dementia preferred.
Sisters of Divine Providence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Covid Vaccination Required.