FT / PT AND CASUAL NURSES
Sisters of Divine Providence, accepting applications for Nurses in the St. Joseph’s Center, Congregation’s skilled nursing division.
The mission of St. Joseph’s is to provide compassionate, quality, individualized care to the religious members who reside at the Center. These Nursing positions will be responsible for all functions related to the delivery of care, with special emphasis on creating and maintaining a homelike atmosphere.
- Daily assessment of residents’ needs and updating of plan of care.
- Delivery of timely and complete nursing care, including spiritual needs.
- Maintaining adequate and confidential written and oral communications.
- Makes appointments with physicians and schedules appropriate testing.
- Maintains professional relationship with pharmacies for prompt and accurate delivery of medications and other ordered supplies.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing School with current PA licensure.
- Experience in geriatrics preferred.
Opportunities for full-time, part-time and c
Sisters of Divine Providence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.