Housekeeping FULL Time Opportunities!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT OUR BEAUTIFUL LOCATION IN THE NORTH HILLS OF PITTSBURGH!
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!
ARE YOU READY?
Sisters of Divine Providence, founders of LaRoche University, are accepting applications for full-time and part-time Housekeeping positions for the Congregation's Providence Heights location, located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. The Housekeeper is responsible for a wide range of duties at the facilities and properties owned by the Sisters of Divine Providence. They are to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable, and satisfying surroundings for the Sisters, employees, and public.
- Clean (sanitize, dust, sweep, vacuum, scrub) in accordance with industry standards, all designated areas, including but not limited to all floors and rooms at all properties owned by the Sisters of Divine Providence.
- Polish furniture, as needed.
- Clean mirrors and windows, as necessary.
- Prepare guest rooms (clean linens, etc.), as necessary.
- Collect recycling.
- Collect and empty trash. Disinfect trash cans.
- Clean mattresses and beds, as needed.
- Clean wheelchairs, walkers and scooters, as needed.
- Refill supplies in bathrooms, as needed.
- Keep cleaning equipment in good order.
- Assist with laundry, as needed.
- Cleaning projects assigned during the year (ex. Attic cleaning, washing of chairs in dining room)
- Other responsibilities/duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Organizational and multi tasking skills; attention to detail.
- Be able to lift, push, pull and carry a minimum weight of approximately 25 lbs
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to tolerate exposure to dust and cleaning chemicals
Sisters of Divine Providence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Covid Vaccination Required.